Sunday, November 27, 2011

Some Of My Favorite Movie Quotes

I enjoy quoting movie quotes.  Some quotes are inspirational, others funny, and others just good.

"No. Try not.  Do or do not.  There is no try!"  -  Yoda (Star Wars)


"Your focus determines your reality."  -  Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars)


"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."  -  Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars)


"Size matters not.  Look at me.  Judge me by size do you?"  -  Yoda (Star Wars)


"May the Force be with you."  - (Star Wars)


"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me."  -  Batman/Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins)


"And why do we fall, Bruce?  So we can learn to pick ourselves up."  -  Thomas Wayne (Batman Begins)


"Oh, and by the way, the suit, it wasn't cheap.  You oughta know, you bought it."  -  Joker (The Dark Knight)


"Why so serious?"  -  Joker (The Dark Knight)


"You guys want to get pancakes?"  -  Marvin Boggs (Red)


"Open the pig!  Open the pig!"  -  Frank Moses (Red)


"I kill people, dear."  -  Victoria (Red)


"At age 11, I audited my parents.  Believe me, there were some discrepancies, and I was grounded."  -  Allen Gamble (The Other Guys)


"I'm like a peacock, you gotta let me fly!"  -  Terry Hoitz (The Other Guys)


"Gentlemen, you have two choices: Mamma Mia or Jersey Boys."  -  David Ershon (The Other Guys)


"What do you wear, size 3?  Bring it happy feet!"  -  Gunner Jensen (The Expendables)


"I need a raise."  -  Yin Yang (The Expendables)


"Everything is harder for me.  When I'm hurt, wound is bigger, cause I'm smaller.  When I travel, I need to go farther."  -  Yin Yang (The Expendables)


"I love it when a plan comes together."  -  Col. John 'Hannibal' Smith (The A-Team)


"I'm B.A. and you're gonna be unconscious."  -  Sgt. Bosco 'B.A.' Baracus (The A-Team)


"Yes we have weapons.  No you may not wand us."  -  Lynch (The A-Team)


"You spin me right round baby, right round!"  -  Captain 'Howling Mad' Murdock (The A-Team)


"Light bulb."  -  Gru (Despicable Me)


"You may run the risks, my friend, but I do the cutting.  We cut down my percentage - uh, cigar? - liable to interfere with my aim."  -  Blondie (The Good, The Bad,and The Ugly)


"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.  Those with loaded guns and those who dig.  You dig."  -  Blondie (The Good, The Bad,and The Ugly)


"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."  -  Tuco (The Good, The Bad,and The Ugly)


"I don't know who you are.  I don't know what you want.  If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.  But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.  If you let my daughter go now, that will be the end of it.  I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.  But  if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."  -  Bryan (Taken)


"Hakuna Matata"  -  Timon (The Lion King)

No comments:

Post a Comment