Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just for fun...

10. Places You Have Visited
1. Madrid, Spain
2. Munich, Germany
3. Chios, Greece
4. Daytona Beach, FL
5. Asheville, NC
6. Washington DC
7. San Diego, CA
8. Las Vegas, NV
9. Fredericksburg, TX
10. Toronto, Canada

9. Items On Your Bucket List
1. Sky diving
2. Write a book
3. Travel the world
4. Become fluent in at least 3 languages
5. Act in a movie
6. Cruise around Europe
7. Buy my own airplane
8. Fly a fighter (F-16, Mig, etc.) "I have a need for speed!"
9. Become an amateur race car driver

8. Things You Love to Eat
1. Ribeye
2. Spinach pie
3. Tzatziki sauce
4. Souvlaki
5. Good pizza
6. Cream cheese (Philadelphia brand)
7. Sweet potato
8. Chocolate

7. Items Currently On Your Desk
1. iMac
2. Calculator
3. Camera
4. One bill
5. Cell phone
6. ipod
7. Blank cd-r's

6. People (Not Living With You) That You Talk To/Text/Tweet At Least Once A Week
1. Parents
2. Sister
3. Bob
4. Karun
5. Debbie
6. Russ

5. Favorite Songs
1. I want to grow old with you - Adam Sandler (I proposed to my wife with that song)
2. No Easy Way Out - Robert Tepper
3. Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
4. Wanted Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi
5. Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins

4. Things You Cannot Get Through The Day Without
1. God
2. At least one shower
3. Cell phone (I'd like to think I can go without this but I would be kidding myself)
4. Sleep

3. Models of Vehicles You Have Owned
1. 2011 Honda Accord
2. 2006 Honda Civic Si (loved that car)
3. 1995 Nissan Maxima

2. Physical Traits That Attract You to Someone
1. Smile
2. Eyes

1. Word to Describe Yourself
1. Teachable


1 comment: